Sunday, June 26, 2016

Day 5 After the Surgery

Sunday June 26, 2016

Today I woke up feeling better than yesterday numbness-wise because I can start to feel and see the bottom of my cheeks. This little change makes a big difference to me in how I look. Unfortunately, I was just really tired. After breakfast, I have slept most of the day. Perhaps I did too much yesterday. I tried to play a game but during the game I felt hot so my parents thought I might have a fever or something. My mom gave me liquid Advil but accidentally thought she over dosed me. Having to take all my medicine in liquid form makes the dosages confusing as they are labelled for children's body weights.  Also, I checked my temperature and it was fine. This afternoon, I cleaned my room. I sat on the floor and sorted all the papers from school. Before bed, I watched the Copa Finals and went to sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment